Saturday, October 20, 2012

Thanks Amazon!!!

My wife and I had gone to a few of the local stores to get our kids the Halloween costumes, the price of costumes is really high nowadays. My boy wants to be a star wars character. At a few of the stores we found his costume for 40 bucks, will luckily I checked online to compare prices and it was about 15 bucks cheaper. So of course we purchased it and saved some money. It came in the mail yesterday and we went back to the store to buy the toy gun he wanted with it. We tried this again with the alien movies. The local stores wanted around 40 bucks for the set, well I looked online and found it for 23 bucks. So my advice, always check online for bargains. It can save you tons of money in the long run, specially with Christmas coming in a few months. What online websites do you like to shop on?

Please share and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment